Friday, September 25, 2015

Getting set to go APE!

Well, the time has come for me to get back into the fray of comic conventions.  Yep, I'm going to be at the upcoming Alternative Press Expo (APE) con!  This year will be a bit different for me and a lot of my fellow artists, since Comic-Con International has transferred the ownership & operation of the convention back to Dan Vado, the fellow who first started APE over 20 years ago!  With that change, there has been a change of venue; APE will be held at the San Jose Convention Center on the weekend of October 3-4

My illustrations, books, stickers & tees (and me!) can be found at Table 237, right in the center of the convention hall.  Hope to see you there!



Tickets to Alternative Press Expo (APE)
Get your tickets now at: http://www.alternativepressexpo.com/#!tickets/cq53

 San Jose Convention Center - Saturday and Sunday October 3rd & 4th

No comments: