Friday, November 23, 2007

Still Alive...

Both the blog and I, that is... Here I am at 2:30 in the freaking morning, online since I cannot sleep. My sleep schedule has been kinda messed up the past couple of weeks,so most of my productive time is late at night and I doze half the day. As long as the same amount of time is devoted to my work as before I figure it evens out, at least as far as TCB goes. I do want to live among mortals again, so i am going to have to just force myself to stay awake all through the day for several days , and if I still don't go to sleep until 3AM, fine, but I have to wake up at 8:00am the next day either way. Evnetually my body will get the message and get me back to normal time, I hope.

Anyway, part of what I have been doing these late nights is working up some new character designs. I am almost done refining one of them, so I will post it here soon.

Not sure if anyone is reading this blog yet, as I have not added a link from my main site as of this date, but for those who are out there, keep an eye out, things should get more interesting around here soon.

No comments: