Monday, October 4, 2010

Destination: APE

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been pretty busy with my latest art gig, as well as completing my multitude of new pieces in time for APE. Yes, it's that time again! Alternative Press Expo is back at the Concourse Exhibition Center in S.F. Come out to see me and lots of other fantastic comic and animation artists October 16th and 17th. I love APE because it's way less crowded or intense than Comic Con or even WonderCon, and it doesn't have all of the pop-culture/Hollywood stuff that has increasingly become the focus of the other two shows. It's all about the art!

I'll be at Table #539, toward the middle of the exhibit hall. I've got a lot of new stuff, including greeting cards, magnets, T-shirts, and a bunch of new art prints. Just look for the purple table and big black Funkybat sign! See you there!

1 comment:

Gerald de Dios said...

Sorry I missed out at Ape-Con, caught that bug going around....glad you were able to snag a table! Hopefully we can catch up at another sketchcrawl.