Saturday, December 6, 2008

Have a Merry, Moddy Xmas!























This is one of my latest creations, it's currently available as a card on the Foldsy site. Kind of an experiment for me, I haven't done anything quite this "design-y" in awhile. I am not sure where the initial idea came from, though I was inspired style-wise by this great book I picked up recently! It's called "All Wrapped up!" and it's a collection of all kinds of mid-century wrapping paper designs, complied by a fellow Bay Area artist named Kevin Akers. I swear, Chronicle Books always seems to have the most wonderful, unusual stuff... Check it out here:

All Wrapped Up! Groovy Gift Wrap of the 1960s

Anyway, other than that I have been busy with a new round of Flash work for a longtime client, and have been looking to drum up some additional ones. These days, you can't have "too much work."

No comments: